Time & Location
Jul 09, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
16633 Bellflower Blvd, 16633 Bellflower Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706, USA
About the event
We believe that engaging their senses through interactive activities is not only fun but also crucial for their overall develpment.
What to Expect
- With our water play activites, your child will play, pour, and transfer water between containers to develop hand-eye coordination and learn basic scientific conceptslike volume and motion (but at a toddler's level of course!).
- Our salt and water station will also enchant your child's senses. Watch as your little one's face light's up when they sprinkle salt on a block of ice and watch it melt away. This activity promotes sensory integration as they explore the contrasting temperatures and observe cause-and-effect relationships.
- Paint activities and other sensory stations are available for them to squish, touch, and feel
PARENT SUPERVISION REQURED!
- Parents and children dress to get messy :: we advise you bring your child a change of clothes.
- Please keep your child from running and or climbing for their safety
This sensory play time is non instructor led allowing your child to explore on their own.
- $30.00+$0.75 service fee
This ticket is for 2 admissions to our Toddler Sensory Playtime$55.00+$1.38 service fee